Thursday, February 11, 2010

More Snow Pics...

The weather man said we would get 1-2 inches...we're up to 4.5 and are expected to get 7-9 before the night is over! It's so fun!!! Kelly is having a ball...we just need better gloves...all we have are the stretchy knit ones and they get wet fast and therefore get cold hands! Next year we'll be better prepared!
We've made a snow daddy, snow mommy and snow baby...Ryan hates the snow again...even with his warm snow suit on he still hated it...maybe he realized its lavender and really a girl's snowsuit and he's just embarrassed????

Kelly has on a 2T snow suit over her sweats...that's all we had for her...they are like knickers, but at least they help on the warmth! :)

Kelly gathering snow in a bowl to eat...yes, I let her eat the snow...I just make her gather it off the table instead of the ground...what's more fun that eating snow???
Kelly, Scott and our snow family....I'm sure tomorrow she'll realize there isn't a "Kelly" and we'll have to make one!

Ryan in his snowsuit...HATES it!!! :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

What fun.....well, except for BR!

Jim and I see Marla at 3 yrs. old when we look at the pic of Kelly holding the bowl of snow...a sweet memory and a sweet grandaughter!

LOVE the ears on the snow family....Kelly is very creative!