Monday, February 22, 2010

Let the Celebrations Begin!

This past weekend we went to Arkansas to celebrate Lex's 4th birthday and Ryan's 1st birthday....we had a great time!


Ryan had his first sip of grape juice...and LOVED it!

What better than a dirt pile when you are three? Kelly and Lex were celebrating making it to the top!

Ryan, Mommy and Daddy....

Ryan playing before the party...isn't his little cupcake outfit adorable? It was Lex's when he turned one....

Ryan wasn't very happy during cake time....the night before at Lex's party he gobbled up the cake and ice cream but at his party he didn't want anything to do with it! We just wrapped up his little cake and brought it home with us to have on his real birthday, Tuesday...

Opening presents with Daddy...

Reading his new book from Boppa

He just wasn't himself at the party and that night when we put him to bed we discovered he had 100.5 temperature! No wonder he wasn't in the party mood! :(

2 comments:

Amanda said...

happy birthday, "baby" ryan!!! :)

Aunt Monica said...

I love the pic of Lex and Kelly! "I'm king of the mountain....no I am!" I am sure that is what they said next.....HAHA!!!