It was so fun...cold, yes, but fun! I went by myself, but quickly made some new friends in line...the time passed quickly, which was good because I was in line for 3.5 hours!!!! UGH!!!
Here are some pics...the actual signing was a little anti-climatic because there were so many people they were just pushing you through really fast...so I got to introduce myself, say "its so nice to meet you" and then off I went! :)
Totally worth it...I have to admit though, when the guy in line in front of us sold his ticket for $300 on the spot, I did waiver in my committment for a moment...luckily no one else came by offering to buy tickets so I wasn't too tempted! :)
Sarah Palin walking into the bookstore...if you look really close to the right of the handicap sign you can see her...
"Palin Man"...This guy was a little bit crazy...he is following their bus around the country....and didn't even have tickets for the signing today! Of course he already had 3 signed copies from other places so I guess how many does one person need???
The signing area...they were super strict at this point and made us put our cameras away...
Proof I was there....

3 comments:
It sounds as though it was really fun to be there!
$300 for a place in line? Mark my spot sold ! Ha!
I love your pic.....hope the security got a pic of that too! ;)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I thought about you all day Friday and was wishing I was with you sharing another memorable political event together. SO mad I wasn't able to go- darn work!
Post a Comment