Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa!

My parents are in town so we took the kids to see Santa...we went to Willowbend where they have the Polar Express snow globes...it was so fun!
Kelly inside the "North Pole" snow globe...it was "snowing" on us and she thought that was really fun!
Mommy and Ryan

Ryan wasn't so sure about Santa...

Now he's sure...he hates him! :)

Kelly was really shy but sat on Santa's lap...I had to tell him about the bike though, she was too shy!

After we left Kelly had a heartattack and had to go back because she forgot to tell Santa that he could buy the bike she wanted at Costco...so they nicely let us cut between two families so Kelly could tell him!

2 comments:

Aunt Monica said...

I love it that she had to go back and tell him where to go shop!! And I love the pic of you trying to jump out of the pic quick before Ryan's meltdown!!! :)

Carrie said...

OMG! That is the cutest thing that Kelly had to tell Santa to go to Costco for the bike!!!! Love her! Ryan is just precious! Merry Christmas!
~Carrie