Okay, yes, its holding onto something, but its just a matter of time before he lets go and takes off! :)
Hercules! Hercules! Hercules!What a sweet, big boy!Marla, I think you were his age when you began to walk.Tell Kelly I need a picture of her with one of her beautiful smiles....
NO way he is doing that already! will that be here faster than i think???
He is just precious!!!
So sweet....it is time to get everything ready for BR to take off! Lock up the cabinets, and install your gates! HA
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hercules! Hercules! Hercules!
What a sweet, big boy!
Marla, I think you were his age when you began to walk.
Tell Kelly I need a picture of her with one of her beautiful smiles....
NO way he is doing that already! will that be here faster than i think???
He is just precious!!!
So sweet....it is time to get everything ready for BR to take off! Lock up the cabinets, and install your gates! HA
Post a Comment