Preview of Kelly's angel costume for the Christmas Eve service at St. Andrew...the kids can dress as characters from the nativity scene if they want and go down front...she's really excited! Her halo wasn't pinned on, so she's trying to balance it on her head...
Christmas dress and matching purse courtesy of Mammy....Thanks Mammy!
Ryan last Sunday in his Christmas outfit...he woke up this morning really snotty and coughing, so he and Scott played hookey from church...we decided the rest of the parents wouldn't appreciate him coughing on everyone the week of Christmas! :)
3 comments:
Beautiful boy! Mammy's sweetheart!
Give him kisses for me, ok?
Kelly, you are a beautiful angel! I love your costume and I love how pretty you are in your velvet Christmas dress. I'm glad you like your purse too!
Hugs and kisses to my Princess Kelly!
He looks precious in the outfit and I love the pic of Kelly striking her pose! :)
Post a Comment