Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ryan's Fun Filled Day

With Kelly in school twice a week, I get some time to play with just Ryan...needless to say, he's enjoying his attention! :) He is into EVERYTHING...we can't take our eyes off of him for a second! Today I put him down in the center of the living room and went into the kitchen to make a bottle...when I turned back around he was over by the recliner under the end table!

Love the pose...
After his bottle I put him back on the floor to play with his favorite toy...the remote! At least he hasn't figured out that this is the old one and doesn't light up...Kelly wasn't fooled and insisted on the "real" remote to play with!


After chasing him around, I decided to give myself a break and let him hang out in his swing...we had put it up, but dragged it out last week when he wasn't feeling well and I just haven't put it back up...He had fun, but wasn't willing to sit still for long!





Believe it or not, I have a picture of Kelly hanging out of the swing just like this at the exact same age...guess my kids have to make it more interesting...
she looks crazy, doesn't she???
After finding that picture I decided to find a picture of Kelly and EXACTLY the same age as Ryan...here she is one week shy of 7mo. I love this picture because Scott was so embarrased to take her out to eat in her outfit...it was the adorable leopard print jumper with matching beret and reversible cape...yes, a cape...my mom made it and it was so adorable...scott thought it was silly, but what does he know??? :)


Scott's face sums up his feeling on this "get-up" as he would call it...

After we picked Kelly up from school I was in the kitchen making him a bottle and I looked up and saw him going for my picture albums on the coffee table...guess those have to be put asap! It was so funny to see his little bitty body standing over the coffee table!




Finally he settled down to play with Kelly...here are my two little thumb suckers! :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Great pictures ! Love the "stroll down memory lane" with the Kelly pics. Tell Scott that Jim called Kelly's cape and beret her "James Brown" outfit ! Ha!

Amanda said...

OH MY!!! that picture of scott is classic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aunt Monica said...

I love these pics.....especially the swing pic! I always love finding "matching" pictures of the boys. It is funny when they do the same things and you know its just "in the genes."