Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ryan can stand up! :)

Ryan is learning to pull up to standing! Can you believe it??? Here's a video of him holding onto Scott's fingers and standing...it looks like Scott is pulling him up, but he isn't...if you just raise Ryan's arms up, he does the rest on his own...

We lowered his mattress all the way this afternoon and before long I'll have to take out his cute little bumper pad...don't want him to use it as a step to hurl himself over the side! :)

I also think he may be getting his bottom two teeth...I can see a little bit of white beneath the gums...his incisors were bulging last week, and I thought maybe he'd get those first (which would be weird) but maybe not! He certainly has been cranky this week...hope those teeth come quick!

2 comments:

Mammy said...

What a strong boy! Hercules! I can't believe he's growing so fast !

Aunt Monica said...

WOW! Aren't little boys different from the start? :) You better start locking all the cabinets and removing all the step stools!