Monday, September 14, 2009

The Best Intentions...

I always heard people talking about how they don't have any pictures of their 2nd child and thought that wouldn't happen to me...well, here it is almost 7 months into his life and we haven't taken NEARLY the number of pics of Ryan as we had of Kelly...by this age Kelly had already had 3 professional photo shoots! :)
Here are some pics of the kiddos on our first cool morning...we were going to Mom to Mom at church and the weather was rainy and cool...Kelly is sporting this adorable bermuda shorts and halter from Janie and Jack and the matching hoodie for cool days that her Mia got her...SO CUTE! Ryan is wearing a gymboree outfit my friend Lindsey got him when I was pregnant...it's so cute and says "Slow Poke" on it...perfect since he just started crawling...he's also wearing little puppy dog shoes from my friend Kimberly. I'll admit that when Kelly was a baby we never wore the Robeez style shoes...I thought they were weird...but when I put these on Ryan this morning they are so precious!!! Thanks to all our friends/family who outfited us so cute today!



1 comment:

Mammy said...

My goodness, Kelly looks like a beautiful doll and Ryan is a cutie pie in his shoes ! Too cute !