Today Scott got out Kelly's pool, put a tent over it for shade and played with the kids...they had so much fun! He also got out the slip and slide and demonstrated to Kelly how to use it...I wish I had my video camera rolling when he went flying across the yard! :) Kelly had a GREAT time playing with Daddy today!
Ryan has been a bit on the fussy side the last couple of days...he has started flipping to his stomach when he's asleep, but then he wakes up and is stuck and gets mad...luckily last night he didn't do it, just during naps, so hopefully he will figure it out quickly! :)
Ryan is getting so big...he's now completely on formula...he did just like Kelly and at 4 months decided that he was done nursing...I was a little sad, but not sad enough to jump through hoops to get him to continue! He's doing great with the bottle and it is really nice to be able to feed him whenever and wherever we are! And now I can finally book that spa day that they gave me for Mother's Day! :)
Here are some pics from today...
The family in the pool...minus mom of course...
Ryan going down the slide
Wheeee!!!
1 comment:
What a fun Daddy !!
Post a Comment