Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July!!! We just had a lazy day at home and then had family over this afternoon...here are some pics...

Sophie (2mo.) and Ryan (4mo.)...they were both sporting their Fourth of July outfits!

Mia, Dude, Kelly and Ryan...


Kelly and Daddy outside after Mia and Dude left...Kelly wanted to wave her "Merican Flag" at passing cars, but unfortunately none came by, so that's on the agenda for first thing in the morning!


Waving her flag in the front yard...


Throwing a fit when we said it was time to go inside and get ready for bed...we're such mean parents! :)

2 comments:

Mammy said...

You should have had Mia and Dude make the block so she could wave her flag at them...bless her heart, she wanted to celebrate !!

The Williams Family said...

ah man, I wish I could have driven by- that is too cute! She's so precious- I am so sad for her that her parents are so mean! :)