We had our monthly photo shoot this morning while Kelly was at dance...its starting to get interesting because he isn't just sitting like a lump anymore! I can't believe he's 5 months already! I weighed him this week and he's up to 17 pounds...beefcake! :)

He was trying to sit up and get to me in this picture...I love his little expression on his face!

5 Months old!

Kelly put her hat on him this morning...she was very proud!
3 comments:
I can't believe he is already 5 months old.....and does he have on the precious little terry cloth outfit on in the last pic? He is a DOLL!!
Kelly was so sweet to share her hat with BR.
Happy 5th month, Baby Ryan! You're growing too fast!
Kelly was so sweet to share her hat with BR.
Happy 5th month, Baby Ryan! You're growing too fast!
Post a Comment