Okay, I'm behind on this, but two weeks ago Scott's sister Lauren had her first baby, little Sophie! We are all so excited...she is so precious!
Baby Sophie
Also, my sister, Monica, found out that she's having boy #4!!! Now Ryan will have two baby cousins his age to play with! YEAH!
Also, my sister, Monica, found out that she's having boy #4!!! Now Ryan will have two baby cousins his age to play with! YEAH!

Baby Nash...My sister has picked a name, I think, but I don't know if I can share it so for now it will just have to be baby Nash! :) She had one of those 3D sonograms done...it's so amazing you can see so much detail!
We spent Mother's Day with Scott's family...we had a great time! Kelly and Ryan got me a great gift certificate for a spa day...just what mommy needs...a break! :)
Mia, Dude, Sophie, Kelly and Ryan
Ryan and Dude
2 comments:
Congrats to Monica! Whew 4 boys...she's got her hands full. :) When is she due?
Hi Sarah! I am due September 30....get to enjoy the heat and humidity all summer! :)
Post a Comment