Yesterday turned out to be a great day for swimming so we filled up the pool and called our friend Nathan to come over...they had so much fun! Our neighborhood pool opened the first weekend of May, but its been so cold and rainy I'm sure it is like ice...I think we'll wait until June to try that one out! In the meantime, this will have to do...
Kelly and Nathan had a great time...Nathan may have a real pool in his backyard at home, but Kelly's has a slide...you just can't beat that! :)
We tried to get them to sit together for a picture...but then Nathan spotted an airplane!
Thanks Mia for my super cute swimsuit! :) You can't tell in this picture but is has an adorable skirt and embroidered umbrellas all over it...so cute!
1 comment:
So fun! I am ready for summer too Kelly....can we come swim with you?
Post a Comment