Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's going to be a long month...

First, I realize it is WAY too early to put out Christmas decorations, but we're going to be out of town next weekend and the first weekend of December, so I thought I just better go ahead and start now. Kelly was so excited. Every thing I pulled out of the boxes she got this look of sheer delight on her face! She picked out several things that she wanted in her room, so we had to decorate it too. I caught her at the front door and taped it...she is SO ready for Santa!

While this was uploading she was upstairs supposedly napping...I noticed she was talking so I turned up the monitor and heard, "...and a paci baby...". I think she's up there talking about Santa again! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is going to be such a fun Christmas!

Lindsey M said...

Don't worry, our Christmas stuff is up already too! But we won't be here for Christmas, so we have to to it early. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!!!!!

Carrie said...

Kelly is hilarious! I can't wait to see y'all!