Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween! We had the BEST time last night...Kelly was so cute...she was so excited to go trick or treating! We went outside to take pictures before we left and she was just beside herself wanting to go. We were waiting until we saw other kids and she was just on pins and needles waiting for her turn! While trick or treating she did so good...she said "trick or treat" at every house and of course, was a big hit! I'm so glad she refused the princess costume...she was so adorable! After we made the rounds of our street and Lori's street we went back to hand out candy and let her just dig into hers...she had so much fun...when she saw more kids coming she would yell "More Treaters" or "More Kids"!! I think she had just as much fun handing out candy as she did getting it!

When we ran out of candy and went inside we put her in the bath and she said "I take bath, I close my "wittle" eyes and lay still. She was pooped and ready for bed!

Here are some highlights...
Our little clown...
Handing out candy and sampling her candy.

Kelly got these glasses from Mrs. Lori and LOVES them. She was so funny wearing them!







No comments: