It's official! We're having a boy! Yes, we already knew that (sort of) but now it is confirmed. We had another sonogram today and everything looks great and normal. I'm 24 weeks pregnant, and he's measuring 25 weeks, so it looks like we have another big baby on our hands! :) Here are our sonogram pics...I labeled them for you, but you'll probably have to click on the picture to make it big before you can read them. He's going to be so embarrassed that his mommy drew a red circle around his private parts and posted them on the web! :)
Oh, and in case I haven't mentioned it before, we're naming him Ryan Scott.
3 comments:
YEAH!!!! I am so excited that i will finally be able to give you some boy advice and lots of hand-me-down clothes and toys! He is already the 4th most beautiful boy I've ever seen.....:)
YAY!!!! i knew it!!!! charlie is SO excited to meet her future playmate!!! :)
CONGRATUATIONS!!!!! I can already tell that Baby Ryan is going to be a cutie!
Post a Comment