Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

This afternoon we headed to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm in Celina, TX.  We've taken the kids here since Kelly was 6 months old and love it...its a super cute little farm with a petting zoo, hayride, and a real pumpkin patch you can pick your pumpkins from.  Today was the perfect day...sunny and warm and not very crowded!  Kelly and Ryan decided to wear their costumes....
Kelly, obviously, is Dorothy and Ryan is a Munchkin, specifically a member of the "Lollipop Guild"!
Kelly at home while we were waiting on Ryan to wake up from his nap.

"We represent the lollipop guild"

Kelly

The best pic I got of the two of them...
they were having so much fun running around I couldn't get them to sit still!

BR (aka Baby Ryan)

Running with Friends....Alyssa, Charlie, Kelly and Ryan

Munchkin

Precious...even if he does have a face full of snot!


Hayride!

Picking pumpkins...since we went later in the month this year the vines were already gone...but they still put the pumpkins out in the patch to choose from.  When we've come in the past they've had rows and rows of vines with the pumpkins still on them!

1 comment:

Mammy said...

What a fun, fun day ! I wish I could have been there too ! I love their costumes........so cute ! Happy Halloween with hugs and kisses for "Dorothy" and "The Lollipop Kid"!!!