This week the kids and I flew to Arkansas to visit my aunt and uncle in West Helena, AR. We had so much fun! Here are some highlights:
Ryan and Kelly on the airplane...they were so good! This was Ryan's first flight and he was awesome!
Ryan snacking on pretzels and watching spongebob on my phone
Kelly climbing the climbing tree...my aunt and uncle have a HUGE magnolia tree that every kid in the family has climbed for years....its so fun and Kelly and BR had to be a part of it!
Even I climbed in the tree! Pictured with me is my uncle Wayne
Ryan got to work raking leaves...
Nan gave Ryan a pair of "work gloves"....he loved them!
What's better than a wagon full of dirt? According to Ryan and Kelly....nothing!
Ryan in the climbing tree...he's super proud of himself!
After rests, we drove over to look at the Mississippi River....
Nan brought along some bubbles with made it even more fun!
Kelly and Nan
"Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton"....on the way home today we stopped to pick some cotton...this field had already been picked, but there were still some left...
Further down the road we found another field that hadn't
been picked so we stopped for another photo op...
Kelly in the cotton field!
2 comments:
I love "the ole climbing tree!"
We had a great time! Next time, we'll have to go when "the ole climbing tree" is in bloom. Kelly HAS to experience the lemony fragrance of Magnolia blossoms!
Post a Comment