Kelly's first dance recital! I took pictures today at the rehersal...she did so good!
I personally don't like the hat, but what are you going to do? :) She looks precious anyway...
2 comments:
Mammy
said...
Oh, Kelly! You look so beautiful in your dance costume! I am so proud of you! I love the picture where you're dancing. I know you are dancing "practically perfect in every way"!
I am a lucky Mammy to have such a sweet grandaughter. I love you all the way to the moon and back!
Kelly, Dude and I are so proud of you! We are looking forward to seeing you on Friday and enjoying your recital. We remember all the fun recitals Aunt Lolo was in and are so happy to see you dancing. You are so beautiful in your costume and I love your hat!(you know that I love to wear hats too) Love you, Mia
2 comments:
Oh, Kelly! You look so beautiful in your dance costume! I am so proud of you! I love the picture where you're dancing. I know you are dancing "practically perfect in every way"!
I am a lucky Mammy to have such a sweet grandaughter. I love you all the way to the moon and back!
Kelly, Dude and I are so proud of you! We are looking forward to seeing you on Friday and enjoying your recital. We remember all the fun recitals Aunt Lolo was in and are so happy to see you dancing. You are so beautiful in your costume and I love your hat!(you know that I love to wear hats too) Love you, Mia
Post a Comment