After swimming with her friends, we had PBJ's, apple juice and goldfish...yum!
Kelly chose chocolate cupcakes with hot pink icing...I know of at least one swimsuit that now has a permanent hot pink stain...sorry everyone!
Lex and Nathan enjoying their cupcakes
Brynn
Andrew
Charlie (her cute suit is the one with the hot pink stain!)
Ryan having his first uncrustables PBJ...
We opened gifts after we got home...less chaotic than at the party....Kelly was THRILLED with all of her gifts and we got a nice assortment of things! Thanks everyone!
Kelly and Charlie playing with her new My Little Pony ferris wheel and her Little Pet Shop Pets...so fun!
Her actual birthday isn't until June 21st, but since she announced on Saturday that "I'm 4 now, so I won't suck my thumb" we are just keeping that to ourselves and saying that she's 4! :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kelly! Nathan had so much fun and is still talking about the party and the pink cupcakes :)
We had fun at your party Kelly! I'm so glad you had fun too! We love you!
Post a Comment