Friday, October 30, 2009

Neighborhood Halloween Party

Our neighborhood has a little halloween party at the pool and a "costume parade"...we haven't been before, mainly because it isn't until 7pm and Kelly would always be ready for bed, but this year she and I went...it was fun...they trick or treated the cars in the parking lot (neighbors that decorated their cars, not random cars in a parking lot!) and then did a little parade around the block...Kelly thought it was fabulous...I thought it was great to have another place to wear her costume! With our party, the neighborhood party, halloween and then a friends "princess" birthday party in a few weeks, I say we got our $18.99 worth! :)


Cutest Snow White ever!


She's jumping in this picture...



It's cold out so I convinced her to wear a t-shirt under her costume...surprisingly she didn't complain about it! :)


She had to sit on all the decorative rocks along the street on the way home...she was striking a pose here...


Pointing out the fact that a car was coming here...


Hanging out...

2 comments:

Mammy said...

Kelly looks just like Snow White ! I love you, Kelly!

Aunt Monica said...

You are so pretty!a