Okay, I realize everyone with kids in the Dallas area has probably been to the arboretum, but this was our first trip and we LOVED it!!! It was so much fun, beautiful, and the kids had a blast. My friend Cheryl and I took the girls (she has two) and headed off this morning...they have a pumpkin festival in the fall with over 25000 pumpkins and even a pumpkin house! The girls loved the pumpkins, but they had just as much fun looking at everything else...throughout the arboretum there are various playhouses depicting different children's stories...there was a pirate ship, a boat, a gingerbread house, a Alice in Wonderland house, a playground like One Fish, Two Fish Red Fish, Blue Fish and so many others...it was so fun!!!
Check out the slideshow of pics below! :)
1 comment:
I want to go! I love Kelly in the pumpkin house! What a treat!
Post a Comment