Kelly's friend Alyson ( and her little sister Brittan) came over to play today and we set up a tea party...Kelly was anxiously awaiting her friend's arrival! Oh and check out Kelly hair-do...we are resurrecting the "side pony tail"...it started as a joke, Kelly liked it, so I thought, "its about time it came back in style!" :)
It was finally cool on Sunday...cool enough that hats and jackets were required! Well, maybe not required, but they were just too cute to not get out!
This past weekend my roommate from college, Amanda, was in town for her brother's wedding...we were lucky enough to spend Friday with her family once they got into town...of course, I didn't take many pictures, but here are Kelly and Charlie playing with the bubble machine.
I found Ryan like this at the bottom of the stairs...luckily, we planned ahead and put the gate back up...otherwise I think he would have found a way to climb it by now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment