Friday, September 5, 2008

Kelly's First Week at School

I just realized I never posted pictures! Kelly had a FANTASTIC first week of school...she loves it! She was so excited Tuesday morning...when we got to her classroom I was signing her in and she snatched her name tag from my hands and ran in the door...she never looked back! After school on Tuesday we celebrated with lunch at "Big Donald's" with Daddy. Wednesday night I told her she was going to see Mrs. Bevil in the morning and she wanted to go right then. I convinced her that we couldn't go see Mrs. Bevil right then because she was probably taking her tubby and getting ready for bed (like we were supposed to be doing)...I guess that seemed like a reasonable explanation because she was then content to wait until morning. She was so excited again Thursday. Both days she had so much to tell us...she played babies, colored, painted, sang "round and round " (wheels on the bus) and she also said she played "frog and turtle" although I can't figure out what that means unless they just pretended to be frogs and turtles! There is a little boy in her class named Parker that apparently has made a big impression because if you ask her about her new friends she always says his name. On Thursday when she was giving me a play by play of her day she started giggling and said "it fun"! She's so sweet! Here are a few pics from her first week of school...


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Tell Mammy that I LOVE Kelly's dress! I know Kelly was the CUTEST one in her class!