Friday, September 12, 2008

Donde esta el baño?

okay, my spanish isn't that great, but we had two big events this morning! First, Kelly was in my closet counting q-tips (don't ask...its a favorite pasttime) and I heard her saying "1, 2, 3, 4, 7" (because in her world 7 comes after 4) and then all of a sudden she started saying "uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco"! And they say TV rots the brain...all that Dora is paying off!

Second, while she was playing with her q-tips she jumped up and said, "mommy, diaper change" so we went to her room to get a clean diaper and her diaper was pretty much dry. I asked if she wanted to tee-tee in the potty like Drew and Parker (two boys in her class at school) and she said yes and went and sat on the potty and immediately tee-teed! YEAH! Our first alert BEFORE she's gone...usually she says she needs to potty after the fact.

So, I was excited...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buen trabajo Kelly. ¡Soy muy orgulloso de usted!

Carrie said...

YAY Kelly! I'm so proud of you for using the potty like a big girl! By the way, what in the world did Daddy type???? Can you ask Dora to translate for the rest of us?

Anonymous said...

I think from the comments we all know who is REALLY watching Dora at Kelly's house.....