Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kelly LOVES school...

As soon as she got up this morning she was ready to go see Mrs. Bevil...it's so hilarious! She talks about her day and what all they did (apparently the highlight on Tuesday was some kid pooped his pants and cried!) and she always says how fun it is. This morning when I went to drop her off we were early so we were waiting in the hallway for Mrs. Bevil to open the door. I was talking to other mom's when all of a sudden Kelly grabbed her lunch box and bag and took off...Mrs. Bevil had opened the door and she was ready! :) I don't have any pictures today, but she looks super cute in a new outfit from Janie and Jack courtesy of Mia.

Oh, and everyone needs to say prayers for Mrs. Bevil because today is the first day the kids take their naps at school. Everyone showed up with their new nap mats ready for the adventure, but I wonder how smoothly it will go? :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm sure Mrs. Bevil ADORES Kelly.....I know she's the cutest one in her class!