Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Baby Picture!!!

I'm 12 weeks 4 days pregnant today and had my regularly scheduled doctor's appointment...they couldn't pick up the heart beat with the usual instrument, so they did another quick ultrasound to make sure everything was okay. (The same thing happened when I was pregnant with Kelly too...nothing to worry about). The baby was doing great and was flipping all around and wiggling his/her arms and legs...it was so cute! Here's our latest pic:

We should find out if the baby is a boy or girl at the end of October...we're all excited to find out!

3 comments:

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

Thanks for sharing Baby Finley's newest picture...how exciting!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to hold him/her! I hope he/she likes "Ashes" and "Tate" as much as sweet little Kelly.

Anonymous said...

So cute.....I can't wait to find out if I need to start sending little boy clothes your way!