Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mrs. Bevil

Kelly went to her school today to meet her teacher, Mrs. Bevil. Kelly was a little reluctant at first, but she quickly warmed up and explored the room. I decided it would be better to take pictures at school today instead of the first day of school so here are some shots of her classroom...

The kitchen corner...


Classroom view...books are in the corner under the tree...

The kid's cubbies...


Toys and if you look closely you can see the Dora nightlight on top of the bookshelf...Kelly was very impressed with that...


Mrs. Bevil and Kelly

We are so excited to start school (Mommy and Kelly)!!! I think Kelly will really enjoy it and I will enjoy having a little free time to run errands, go to the doctor without having to find a friend to watch Kelly, etc. I'll enjoy my few hours each week because in March they'll be gone! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her little room. She will have the best time, after she warms up to the idea. Be brave....don't be "one of those moms" HEE_HEE