Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sunny Days!

It was so warm this morning we decided to swim in our pool and then go to the splash park near our house once it opened. Kelly had so much fun at the splash park...at first she was a little apprehensive, but once she got the hang of it she was back to being an old pro!

Kelly was using her rake to dump water down the slide...not the easiest method of wetting your slide, but it seemed to work for her!


Here's Kelly at the splash park...she would fill her cups with water and then run to another section of the park and dump it out...then repeat...oh what fun!


Just for fun, here's a picture of Kelly at the same splash park last year...she's getting too big!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Nathan was looking at the blog with me and got excited when he saw the water! He can't wait to play with Kelly at the splash park!

Anonymous said...

We can't believe how Kelly has grown! She is such a big girl now - she was such a baby last year and look how skinny she is! Mia aka Mimi

Anonymous said...

She looks so tall....I can't wait to see her, and you too, Wednesday. Lex is ready to play!

Carrie said...

I love her "doggie ears!" That what Ashley and I call them. I want to play at the splash park, too!