Thanks Mrs. Jeanie for a great Kindermusik year!!!
For this song the kids are usually sitting in our laps and we are bumping them up and down and side to side...Kelly started doing the side to side motion on her own whenever we are in the car...I thought it was cute that she remembered it from class!
For this song they are supposed to roll on the ground for a steamroller...we don't have that part down yet, but I think she makes a great jackhammer! :)
Finally...the itsy bitsy spider...I apologize for the angle of the camera...it was the best we could do! :) This is a very exculsive video because usually we just get the motions for the spider and the "wash the spider out" part. Here, she also does the sun, so you get a little added bonus! :)
3 comments:
So cute and precious. She is the next American Idol.
SO CUTE!!!!
You and Kelly need to have your own show...Marla singing and Kelly dancing! Ooh, maybe Scott could be a back-up dancer, too!
Post a Comment