Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Soccer Game!

Kelly had her first soccer game this morning...let's just say it didn't go as well as I'd hoped!  She threw a fit of epic proportions after half time and didn't play the rest of the game.  We had a "come to Jesus" meeting and hopefully we'll have a better time at practice on Monday!  :)  In her defense, all of our practices had been rained out, so this was her very first experience, and she was frustrated that the other team wasn't giving her a "turn" to kick the ball...I think she thought everyone would line up and take turns kicking!  :)  Say prayers, cross your fingers, and wish us lots of luck for the upcoming weeks....or this may be a LONG season!  :)

Here are some pics of Kelly and the girls....Kelly is #11....

2 comments:

Mammy said...

Go Kelly! I love you and BR so very much....the MOST !!

Ashley said...

That is so funny! I can't wait to see Nathan play an actual game...I'm sure we'll have our fair share of fits too :)