Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School!!!

It's the first day of school!  And of course, its pouring down rain...but we made it in one piece and everyone is happily playing in their classrooms!  When we got to school we took Kelly to her class first so she could show Ryan how its done...she marched right in and was super happy to be there.  Then Ryan and I walked to his classroom...he was happy, looking around, excited...until it came time to actually go in his room.  As soon as I handed his bag to his teacher he turned around and took off running down the hall!  I had to chase him down and LITERALLY pry his fingers off my shirt as I handed him to the teacher...he screamed bloody murder for about 20 seconds...then it was quiet and when I peeked in his window he was happily playing at the table with some other kids.  Here are some pics of the kids this morning....due to the rain, we didn't get to have a fantastic outdoor photo shoot!  :)

Breakfast! 

BR and his new lunchbox

Kelly and her new lunchbox

We're ready for school!!!

3 comments:

Keeley said...

Woo hoo! I'm sure they will have a great day. :)
Here's hoping Ryan won't make a run for it on his next day.

Mom said...

Kelly looks adorable! She chose a great outfit for the first day of school. I believe I see Ryan has "church hair" ! He is so precious!

Maybe he has a future in the 100 yd. dash!

The Williams Family said...

Oh my gosh- they look PRECIOUS!!!!!! SO exciting!!