Monday, April 5, 2010

Trip to the zoo and Easter!

This morning we loaded up the car and headed to the Frank Buck Zoo in Gainesville, TX...such a cute, nice, zoo...not many exotic animals, but they do have giraffes you can feed, a bear, some zebras, etc. And it isn't crowded...that's the best part!

Brittan, Kelly and Alyson on the train


Feeding the goats...she's a pro since she does this at Mammy and Pappy's!



The gang...


Feeding the giraffe's...this is so cool...we've done it once before but I don't know if Kelly remembers...




The giraffe's that we fed...


Being silly...
Our church has an Easter Egg hunt every year...we've missed the last couple of years because it was freezing cold, but the weather was nice on Saturday so off we went...it was a madhouse...Sunday at church they said over 1500 people showed up! UGH! I think next year we may skip it...too many people! :)
Anyway, they had pony rides and Kelly got a turn...



Kelly and BR hunting eggs...


Dying Easter Eggs...

2 comments:

Mammy said...

Princess Kelly, I LOVE how you've smiled so pretty in these pictures! You are so sweet! You also look so much like your Mommy when she was your age! Tallest girl in the group like Mommy was too!

The zoo looks like it was a fun place to be today!

Aunt Monica said...

Fun! I love a nice, quiet zoo trip....so fun!