Saturday, April 17, 2010

Houston Aquarium

While in Houston we went down to the Houston Aquarium to check out sights and have dinner at the Aquarium Restuarant...we had a great time!

Kelly, Daddy and Sharkey...I like how Kelly looks like she thinks its totally lame to be posing with the shark...
Outside the Aquarium...

The boys...
Inside the Aquarium there was a room where you could touch stingrays and various other sea creatures...the highlight of Kelly's trip was touching a starfish...here she is channeling her inner Jacques Cousteau



Mia and Ryan
Kelly riding the carosel...Ryan wouldn't have anything to do with it...he rode a carosel for the first time with Mia and Dude at the mall and was too scared to sit on the horse, so there was no way he'd sit on a gator or a shark! :) He rode the first time we did the carosel and sat on the bench with Mommy and Daddy...

Kelly has a Barbie book where Barbie and Kelly (Barbie's little sister) go to the fair and ride a ferris wheel...Kelly has wanted to ride one ever since. I assumed when she saw it she would get scared and change her mind, but she didn't! She was so brave...maybe braver than Mommy! What's happened to me in my old age? A Ferris wheel freaks me out? Really?

3 comments:

Aunt Monica said...

You have turned into a real wiener.....I do think the last time I rode ANYTHING was when Brian and I went with you and Scott and I honestly thought I may die, on rides and in that line....so you remember that?! What a BLAST.

Mammy said...

Ya'll are a couple of weenies.....love you anyway!

Anonymous said...

So much fun!! Dude and I were talking about the aquarium this evening at dinner. Don't worry about being a chicken - you noticed how Steve and I both volunteered to stay with Ryan! love you all, Mia