Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dallas Arboretum!

This morning we packed up the car and headed to the Dallas Arboretum with our friends, Mrs. Angela, Brock and Alyssa...it turned out to be a great morning! Every spring the arboretum has the "Dallas Blooms" festival and there are thousands of spring flowers...it was so beautiful!


Kelly and Ryan checking out the flowers...


Ryan fell down (he's new to walking!) and Kelly was helping him back up...


Kelly and Alyssa playing in the grass...


She loves her brother!


Ryan


Ryan and Alyssa in their strollers...

Kelly in front of "Ferdinand the Bull" topiary...

Kelly and Brock being sweet...


Don't they look thrilled to be posing in the flowers? :)

2 comments:

Aunt Monica said...

I am glad to see that Mom passed along to you and I both the obsession with getting pics in front of the pretty flowers....my boys roll their eyes like you would not BELIEVE! HAHA We love you Mom!!

Mom said...

I LOVE the pics!!! Beautiful (and handsome) kids and flowers.....can't go wrong with that combo....even if it's my reluctant "buddas"! Ha!