This weekend Mammy and Pappy came to visit and brought Lex, my 4 year old nephew...Kelly of course was thrilled! We went bowling on Friday night (a highlight for both of them) but I forgot my camera. On Saturday we loaded up the car and headed back to the Dallas arboretum for a little outdoor fun...the weather was perfect, but SUPER windy! We had a great time!
Kelly and Lex had wanted to have a "sleepover" in her room Friday night, which quickly went down hill and we had to separate them...as a result they both got to bed really late and were pooped on Saturday. Lex fell asleep in the car before we ever made it to the arboretum! :)

Here are some highlights of our trip:

Mammy and Pappy with the kiddos...

Kelly in front of the pink tulips...

hanging out in the grass...I LOVE this picture!!!
Always a favorite, the frog fountains...

This pic is fuzzy, but so cute how Lex is jumping in the air as they run to the fountains!

The bull topiary...
Kelly, Mammy and Lex checking out the fish in the fish pond
Ring around the Rosie! Later in the day Kelly wanted Lex to play Ring around the Rosie again and he told her no because it was boring...boys...




The best pic of the three I got....

The Pioneer Village...here they are in the covered wagon...

The teepee

The house made of dirt and clay...

Lex plowing the field...

Pioneer house...

I know...I love hand holding pictures!!!
2 comments:
We had so much fun!
I just love these pics.....and you need to send me a Snapfish or wherever link!
Post a Comment