We recently bought new media furniture for our game room and as a result ended up with some huge boxes that were just perfect for a playhouse! So, yesterday with box cutter and packaging tape in hand I made Kelly and Ryan a playhouse...Kelly loves it so much you would think that it was made of solid gold! :) She especially loves that she gets to color and decorate it! :)

Ryan looking out the window...

Playing with the car...

Playhouse!!!

Kelly and Ryan

Inside the playhouse...
3 comments:
Kelly and Ryan look like they are having lots of fun ! You just can't beat big boxes for great fun. Kelly, I love your coloring and decorations on your playhouse. I love the beautiful smile on your face the best!
So funny that you did that this week....we got some new awesome "Smart Tables" in my lab and they are in these huge,sturdy boxes and I plan on getting them home somehow and making a little town for Lex.
Very crafty Marla. :) Love Ryan's Superman T. We have that one too.
Post a Comment