Friday, January 15, 2010
A little peer pressure...
Kelly typically hates to have her picture made...that's why you haven't seen too many pictures of Kelly lately! :) At Christmas time we got a gift certificate from a photographer that we have used many times during the past couple of years. A lot of our friends use her too...as a result Kelly knew almost all of the kids whose pictures were printed on the gift certificate as advertisement for the photographer...Ryan was even on there! She was quite undone that her picture wasn't on the advertisement and I told her that maybe if she'd smile instead of scowling at the camera then she would get her picture on the card too! So, today at the park she was so cooperative with the pictures...we had such a good time! Ryan was there, but since he'll eat the mulch he had to just stay in the stroller...so, no pictures of him today!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kelly you look like you are having such fun at the park! Please let Mommy take lots of pictures of you doing all of your fun things so I can see them!
Kelly, I am SOOOOO glad you let Mommy make some beautiful pictures of you! You are so pretty when you smile so sweetly! I like your pretty braids too! I love you the MOST!
Kelly - Dude and I were thrilled to see your beautiful smiles in the pictures at the park. It makes us so happy to see you having such a good time. I know that Mrs. Diane and Miss Tess and Suzanne will be looking at the pictures and they will love seeing you look so happy too. Love you, Mia and Dude
Post a Comment