Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Finger Paints!!

Kelly's friend Brock came over to play this afternoon and Angela and I bravely got out the finger paints! Brock wasn't too sure about it, but still created a fantastic masterpiece to take home to his daddy. Kelly had a lot of fun, made a huge mess, and painted two masterpieces!


Brock decided to sample the paint...nope, it doesn't taste as good as it looks!

What color should I use next?

A serious artist has to concentrate on her techniques...

This is just from the other day and I thought it was cute...Kelly now knows to say "cheese" but wants to get right up in your face when she says it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly isn't a baby ...she has become a beautiful little girl...like her Mommy. We are moving to Heritage Ranch in May so I will get to see you all more often. Love,Mama Pam