Thursday, February 21, 2008

Misc. Kelly

Kelly has had a rough week! She's had strep throat, although she's been on the mend since Wednesday. We're hoping and praying that Scott gets the pin out of his toe today...that will be such a relief for all of us!

Kelly got some new playground equipment for her swing set...we got new toddler swing seats and we got some accessories for the "fort"...a periscope (what 20 month old doesn't need one of those), binoculars, a telephone and a new steering wheel.

Kelly also got a special Valentine from her "Nan" (Marla's Aunt)...it came complete with a box of chocolate candies and I let her have some after dinner tonight...they were a hit! :)
Where's Kelly's tummy???

Kelly in her new "big girl" swing

Why is my old swing on the ground??? This isn't any fun!

Picking flowers...okay, they are weeds, but Kelly thinks they are flowers and likes to pick them!

Munching on treats from Nan!

My friend Ashley called this morning and invited us to go "Stroller Skate" at a skating rink in Plano...we had so much fun! It basically was a bunch of moms that were just skating around the rink pushing their strollers...I was so terrified that I was going to fall and take Kelly crashing down with me! It's been a while since I've skated! I think Kelly liked it...she wasn't super whipped up about it, but at least it got us out of the house for an hour or so! We've been laying low since we've been sick...

Hey Mom! Check out Nathan...he's sitting in his stroller like a big kid!

Skating was such hard work, Kelly had to stop for a snack!
Mommy and Kelly at the rink
Mommy totally fell right after our picture was taken...Ashley, being the great friend that she is, was sure to capture it on film! :)

No comments: