Monday, January 7, 2008

Kelly Updates!

Okay, I know I'm behind...we've just had a lot of guests lately! The Finley's came on the 28th and stayed for a few days to celebrate Christmas with us...we had a lot of fun, but unfortunately I forgot to take any pictures! :( Kelly got a new kitchen from her Mia and Dude and is really enjoying playing with it! She had some friends over on Friday and it was a big hit with the three girls.



On the 29th I turned 30...we had a great time. On Friday night some of my friends threw me a surprise party and then Saturday we went out to eat and then to hear a band here in Frisco... it was so much fun! Here's Scott and I out on my birthday...do I look old??? :)

















On New Year's Kelly went over to see Annalise who was in town visiting from Wisconsin...Kelly, Annalise and Nathan had a great time playing together!
















Kelly also had another first...her first shampoo and blow dry! :) I assumed she'd be afraid of the hair dryer, but she wasn't!













Kelly had two little friends over to play on Friday, Ella and Brinna...the three girls had a wonderful time making "beautiful" music on the piano!








Last night was spaghetti night...need I say more??? If you look close you'll notice that her entire stomach is also orange...the isn't just from the flash...she literally had it ALL OVER HER!!






No comments: