
Kelly and Mammy, December 22nd Kelly is holding her "Dress Up Princess" that Mommy and Daddy got her for Christmas...she has snaps, buttons, zippers, etc., to learn with!

Kelly and her new Strawberry Shortcake doll from Scott's grandmother, Mimi. As you can tell, Kelly loves her and her hat smells like Strawberries!

Mommy and Kelly getting ready for Church, Dec. 23rd.

Kelly opening presents with Mommy and Daddy on Christmas Eve. She got some Backyardigan's books and a tap and turn bench.

Kelly and her tap and turn bench.

Kelly and Mommy leaving cookies and milk for Santa...

Kelly eating Santa's cookies! :)

Kelly's stocking...her great grandmother, Gigi, made it for her last year...look what Santa stuck in the top...a Pablo!
Here's Kelly coming into the living room Christmas morning!
Kelly opening Santa gifts...this one is a Fisher Price Little People Farm...so far its been a big hit this morning!
Kelly opening more gifts with Daddy
Kelly and Daddy opening another Santa present.
Kelly opening her Cabbage Patch Baby, Fiona, from Santa
Kelly and her "loot"
Kelly eating her "nacks" that were in her stocking...okay, yes, it's candy and we hadn't even had breakfast, but it's Christmas!!! :)


3 comments:
O.k., I don't care what anyone says....Kelly is a "mini me" of her mommy...for sure!!! She is so darn cute!
I've had trouble getting my comments to post, but I loved reading about Kelly climbing the Magnolia tree, and I know Kelly is going to be a great swimmer like her Mammy!
I can see that Kelly was a good little girl for Santa!
Post a Comment