Here, Mommy...you have to try this turkey!!!
Marla, Gigi, Scott, Kelly and Bob
Yeah! Playing with babies is so much fun! FYI: She was playing with one of Lauren's old cabbage patch babies.
Kelly, Dude (aka, Steve), Pappy (aka, Dick) and Finley. I think Finley is confused as to why there are two of his Pappy!!!
**************************************************************************************
Kelly, Scott and I went to the annual Christmas festival in Frisco, Merry Main Street. Kelly had so much fun! We let her walk with her monkey (a creative way to put your kid on a leash) and she just ran around and laughed and giggled at all the lights!
Kelly and Daddy
Kelly walking with her monkey
Kelly and Mommy
Frisco's new "downtown" area...they have the whole thing illuminated with lights that blink and dance to different Christmas carols...it was so much fun!
****************************************************************************************
This past week Kelly and I went to Arkansas to visit my Aunt in Helena...we had so much fun at Nan's house! Here are some pictures of Kelly climbing the climbing tree!
Kelly and Nan in the climbing tree (for those of you who don't know, "the climbing tree" is the HUGE magnolia tree in Nan's front yard that EVERYBODY has grown up climbing...I even got "lost" once and my sister had draw me a "map" to get down! :)
Kelly and Mommy in the climbing tree
When we first arrived at Nan's house I had some pretzels as a snack and left the sack on the kitchen counter, where I thought Kelly couldn't reach it. Lo and behold we heard some rustling in the bedroom a few minutes later and guess who got up on her tippy toes to sneak a snack???
While we were in Helena, we went to visit my great aunt, Aunt Irene...Kelly had a great time exploring her house and playing with all her toys too!
2 comments:
The Finley family has been very busy!
I am so glad she was a brave girl and climbed the "ole' climbin' tree!"
Post a Comment