Looks like we have an Olympian in the making!!! She is so precious!
Kelly is a "Sea Wee"!!! Now she can play "Mermaid Pond"!!!!!! Mammy loves you the MOST!!
I cannot believe how calm she is - a definite bathing beauty in the making!Hugs!Cheryl
Scott & Marla,I am really impressed with Kelly's swimming. She really looks comfortable in the water. We might just have our first olympic swimmer!Uncle Dick
Lex can't wait to swim with Kelly at Mammy's house next summer!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like we have an Olympian in the making!!! She is so precious!
Kelly is a "Sea Wee"!!! Now she can play "Mermaid Pond"!!!!!! Mammy loves you the MOST!!
I cannot believe how calm she is - a definite bathing beauty in the making!
Hugs!
Cheryl
Scott & Marla,
I am really impressed with Kelly's swimming. She really looks comfortable in the water. We might just have our first olympic swimmer!
Uncle Dick
Lex can't wait to swim with Kelly at Mammy's house next summer!
Post a Comment